Massage is the application of a set of manual techniques that target the well-being of people through hand movements on the body.
This therapy has positive effects on skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, its main being a good health ( the physical well-being as well as the psychic, being closely related).
Among other benefits, massage warms the muscle and activates the blood circulation. It can be used for the elimination of lactic acid produced by anaerobic fermentation during prolonged exercise (sport, work, stress ..). It can stimulate the lymph, and thus favor a better immune system.
Different types of massages and treatments are available:
- Back massage - Euro 25 (20 mins)
- Indian head massage - Euro 25 (15 mins)
- Soothing arm and hand massage - Eur 25 (15 mins)
- Soothing leg and foot massage - Eur 25 (15 mins)
- Swedish full body massage - Eur 55 (50 mins)
Our staff will guide you so that your well-being and relaxation time spent in The DermaCare Clinic will be unforgettable.